This time it's all about sharing the love. As many of you already know, the romance community is full of some especially wonderful people--readers, bloggers, and authors alike. For this hop, those of us participating are taking a chance to acknowledge some of the great bloggers and authors that stand out for us. So here's a few of my choices. Of course, there's no way I could feature everyone. We'd be here all day. Take a chance and show these lovelies some love.
I won't mention Anna's blog, but Herding Cats & Burning Soup is definitely one I always follow. If you landed here during this hop, I'm sure you might as well already, too. :)
1. First up for me is author Sheri Fredricks. From the very start, she's been nothing but wonderful to me. A great author and kind person, she's always so supportive, promoting other writers and authors, and she's absolutely priceless as a critique partner.
2. Next up is Katherine Grey. Katherine's such a talented author and an incredibly sweet person. She's always been extremely supportive and such a positive influence.
3. Felice Stevens is another terrific author that deserves a mention. She's full of positivity and so motivating. I'm so happy to count her as one of my friends.
4. Another fantastic author is Nashoda Rose. I fell in love with her Scars series when she first released it, and we somehow, to my good fortune, became friends afterward. Another sweetheart, she's definitely the woman to plot out story lines with.
5. An awesome blog I've followed for a while is Nina's Literary Escape. I'm very happy to see she's reviewing again. She's another wonderful person I've met through another equally awesome blogging friend.
Alright, guys. I think that's enough for me today. As I said, I could go on forever, but I'll leave you with these choice for now. I hope you find a few new authors or bloggers you'll enjoy following. Thank you for participating. Keep hopping along to discover more bloggers and authors you might not already know.
For my giveaway, I'm offering a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card to one reader. Be sure to enter the rafflecopter to win. Then be sure to hop along for more chances to win other prizes. Good luck, you guys!
a Rafflecopter giveaway