Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays and such!


Well, here we are again--nearing the end of another year.

As I get older, the hands of time seem to revolve a bit faster and faster each year. My perception of time is definitely not what it was as a child, but then again, I didn't have the weight of responsibilities and obligations I do now. Throughout this year, I've found my patience stretched thin, let too many minor trivialities mar an otherwise decent day, and have most likely frowned more than I have smiled. In short, I've taken a lot of things for granted. Sometimes, it takes the holiday season to remind me just how fortunate I am.

I have a decent job, friends that mean the world to me, a roof over my head and food to put in my mouth. I've met some fantastic people and spent another great year with my mother and my strange, but charming cat. At the end of the day, I have everything I need to be rich in heart and spirit, and for that I am grateful.

I just wanted to take a moment to let all of you guys know how much I appreciate you. I wish you and your families all the best. 

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and WOW on the decorations!! Love the kitty. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I can hardly wait to see what 2015 brings your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so easy to get bogged down in those little things. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Melissa and that 2015 will be a fab year filled with many smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year!! :D

    ReplyDelete