Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review of Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey


Blurb: His need to possess her is non-negotiable.
 
Story Brooks’ fiancĂ© just called off their wedding two weeks before the happy day. As if that isn't bad enough, her semi-estranged father, an infamous NYPD hostage negotiator, has suffered a heart attack. Not wanting to examine her lack of emotion over the broken engagement, she hops on a plane to reconnect with her father before it’s too late.

Playboy hostage negotiator Daniel Chase has never, not once, been refused by a woman, so when a debate over hospital snack foods with a delectable kindergarten teacher ends in flat-out rejection, he makes it his mission to seduce her. His only obstacle? She’s the daughter of his mentor who implicitly forbade Daniel from pursuing her.

Despite her father’s warnings and Daniel’s troubled past, Daniel and Story can’t resist their intense attraction to one another. But when the reason for her fiancĂ©’s abrupt wedding cancellation comes to light, can Story and Daniel's already forbidden relationship survive?

Review: I am so digging the Line of Duty series right now. And well, dirty-talking, sexually bold heroes just will never get old for me.

If Entangled Publishing wanted to release this series in paperback, I would not shed a tear at all. In fact, I'd probably jump and click my heals together. Difficult task since I prefer terra firma, but whatever.

So, you can take that to mean, I loved Officer Off Limits. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Ms. Bailey has delivered another swoony alpha male for my literary consumption. The chemistry between Daniel and Story is off the charts. And I loved that this ladies' man had finally met his match with Story.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tessa Bailey definitely knows how to write a strong, sexually-charged alpha male who knows what he wants. Just keep writing them, Ms. Bailey, and I think we'll both be happy! Now, I can't wait to get my hands on the next alpha in line.

If you're looking for quick, enjoyable reads with lots of steamy encounters and potential fictional boyfriends, give the Line of Duty series a try. 

Available for purchase at: Amazon
Kobo 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed this one! I can't wait to get my hands on Brent's story :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review! Sounds like I really need to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love an alpha hero! I'll have to check this out :)

    Also, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award, if you want to check it out, my post for it is here, http://rookieromance.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete