Sunday, April 7, 2013

[Insert Clever Quip Here] has a birthday!


This month, my blog is turning 1! Aww, I know. They're still cute when they're little, right? It's when they get old and mean that you want to pop them in the face. I digress.

So basically, I have to extend a huge thank you to all the readers, bloggers, and authors that have followed me over the past year. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. So, as a result, I've decided to come up with some sort of giveaway as a 'thank you'. Within the week, I'll be setting up a rafflecopter that will feature multiple prizes from books (print and digital) to gift cards. Perhaps, I might even throw a couple cutesy things in there as well. You'll have to wait and see.

More to come, boys and girls! (Ha, mainly girls, I'm sure.) I hope you'll come celebrate with me. :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Happy 1st Birthday to your blog, Melissa!

    Here's to more books and more reviews in 2013! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tin! I appreciate it. :) I'll have some goodies posted on Wednesday for you guys. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday dear [insert clever quip here]
    Happy Birthday to you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthiday!

    How exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! I RTd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Bday! Congrats. Now, get this baby out of it's diappys and into Pull-Ups already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome!!! Happy Birthday, blog baby! *pinches it's little cheek* :D

    ReplyDelete