Sunday, January 27, 2013

How about a couple Freebies?

So, I just happened to be trolling through kindle releases on Amazon and saw a few noteworthy books marked under a free promotion period. I just had to mention some of them.

1. Up first, we have Midnight Man by Lisa Marie Rice. Now, there's just something about this author that makes me love her. Her heroes are a bit more crass and all alpha male-ish, but for some reason, I love it. If you haven't read this yet, be sure to pick up your own copy while it's free. It's more of a romantic suspense/erotica type genre.


Listed for free here ---> Amazon

2. Now, I haven't read this particular book, but I have a few novels by Marsha Canham. I've picked this one up to read because I enjoyed all her other books I've read. If you're into historical romance, grab your copy. :)


Listed for free here ---> Amazon

3. I've just started reading one of Danelle Harmon's books and I love it so far. So here's another historical romance for you. 


Listed for free here ---> Amazon

4. I haven't read this particular book yet, but I have read a trilogy by this author that I really enjoyed. So, I picked this one up to try out as well. Her books are romantic suspense.


Listed for free here ---> Amazon

5. Right, so another historical romance. Ha, I love those. Sorry 'bout it. I love Claire Delacroix. I remember reading The Warrior a few years ago and falling in love with that book. So, here's a book to pick up for free. :)


Listed for free here ---> Amazon

Alright, lovelies. That's all I have for the moment, but never fear, I'm sure I'll be back with more. In the meantime, grab yourselves a few great, free books while they're available. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment