1. Up first, we have Midnight Man by Lisa Marie Rice. Now, there's just something about this author that makes me love her. Her heroes are a bit more crass and all alpha male-ish, but for some reason, I love it. If you haven't read this yet, be sure to pick up your own copy while it's free. It's more of a romantic suspense/erotica type genre.
2. Now, I haven't read this particular book, but I have a few novels by Marsha Canham. I've picked this one up to read because I enjoyed all her other books I've read. If you're into historical romance, grab your copy. :)
3. I've just started reading one of Danelle Harmon's books and I love it so far. So here's another historical romance for you.
4. I haven't read this particular book yet, but I have read a trilogy by this author that I really enjoyed. So, I picked this one up to try out as well. Her books are romantic suspense.
5. Right, so another historical romance. Ha, I love those. Sorry 'bout it. I love Claire Delacroix. I remember reading The Warrior a few years ago and falling in love with that book. So, here's a book to pick up for free. :)
Alright, lovelies. That's all I have for the moment, but never fear, I'm sure I'll be back with more. In the meantime, grab yourselves a few great, free books while they're available. :)