Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spread a little Christmas Cheer Week (Dec. 14th - 22nd)

© Papelita | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos

So, everyone likes Christmas, right? I know I do! As a result, it's a perfect time to recap some of the great books I've read this year, or feature some of the awesome authors that I've met as well.

Starting on December 14th, three fabulous authors will be joining me each day to share a Christmas related post. In addition to their posts, one of their books will be featured. There will be a rafflecopter set up to enter to win a copy of the featured books each day. I'm sure I'll pepper in a few gift cards here and there. You'll just have to check each day to see which authors and prizes are offered that day. :)

I hope you'll stop by to join us December 14th through the 22nd to spread a little Christmas cheer!


8 comments:

  1. Yay!! This sounds like a bitchen time to be had! Break out the spiced rum, baby. I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I'm not a fan of eggnog, so Sheri, if you don't mind sharing the spiced rum... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *rips the cap off the bottle*
      Hot buttered rums, coming up!!

      Delete
    2. Man, you guys can keep the rum. Ever since I was 18, on the verge of alcohol poisoning and passed out in a spikie bush puking, never again can I drink rum. Hahaha lovely image, I'm sure.

      Delete
  3. I'm there--and I can't stand spiced rum do I'll leave that for Sheri and Courtney. I'll have a glass of eggnog please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...a brandy girl. I like eggnogg, too. And that actually sounds really good right now! Yay, Brenda!!

      Delete
    2. Can I just have a Tom Collins or something? LOL

      Delete
    3. My tastes are more toward an ice cold beer. A Molson Canadian or a Kokanee.
      I'm with you, Melissa. I can't even smell rum or whiskey because it smells like barf. When I was 17 a bunch of us were camping and drinking. I had a couple cases of beer, and a micky of Wisers Whiskey. Yeah, I barfed after drinking the Whiskey. Should have stuck with my beer.

      Delete