Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cleaning off my bookshelves, so a book free for all

Right, so I find myself overwhelmed by books. I love them, don't get me wrong. But I can hardly buy new ones if I have no room on the shelves, right? Not to mention, my neighbor is one of those "buy it new, read it one time, give it away" type readers. *Le Sigh* However, I can't complain since she is gracious enough to knock on my door and pass them right on over to me. :)

So that brings me to my point. She gave me some books that I'll never read. So I'm giving away 3 books today. Bear in mind, they are previously read, but from what I can see, they still look brand new, outside and in. What I have is:




Interested? Well then you should enter with your email address so I can contact you for a mailing address later. This is only open to US/Canada commenters. I know some awesome people in Canada, so I had to include you guys. I'll let this giveaway go until next Tuesday, the 30th. Then I'll use random.org and select one winner.

You can find this author at: Goodreads

Be sure to check back. I'll have more in the next month as I weed down some of the content from my shelves. Good luck. :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway! I love Gena Showalter and haven't read nearly enough of her books.

    kesummer69(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing them along!

    rfg (dot) wwe (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had Gena's books on my TBR list for a while. I have a few on my bookshelf but have not read them yet. I tend to like to get a few before reading them. Thanks so much for passing these along to a lucky winner :)
    June
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this in the email :)

    I have had Gena on my TBR for a while...

    BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea! A nice way to share some great books. I'll let the others enter to win, and sit back to applaude you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! :) One of my college friends and I would take turn buying books and share them with each other. When we were finished, we'd go somewhere random and leave the books for other people to discover and read :) I love the idea of "paying it forward" with books. Makes me smile :)

    Thanks for a great giveaway! :)

    Marie
    songbird1613 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that problem, but then I just went and bought more shelves! Thanks for sharing!

    ehaney578 at AOL dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, kiddies. Using random.org, my winner is mariehahn13. I'll email you shortly for your address. Congrats. :) Never fear ladies, I'll post some more books tomorrow. So there will be another set of books up for grabs. Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete