Saturday, August 25, 2012

The time has come..

And not just to pay the rent. :) It's vacation time! Hurray! Believe me when I say, lives were at stake. Now as long as this Isaac storm business doesn't throw a kink in my chain, then I'll be on my way early Wednesday morning.

This time I'll be flying in to San Fran and driving up through the Redwoods, ending my trip in Portland. I'll let you know how that all works out. Have a lovely time while I'm gone. :)

I'm off to kick back and relax. I'm sure there will be pictures to come. 

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want pics and a long commentary with your thoughts! lol

    Next year we are talking of taking that same trip. I'd love to see the redwoods...so I'm curious how it goes for you.

    Have a great time and enjoy your travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great vacation. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete