Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And we have winners!

First, I'd like to thank all of you for your comments with your favorite heroes. I really enjoyed reading them. And second, since I had such a great response, in addition to the $10 Amazon GC, I decided to offer a $5 Amazon GC to a second person. The winners on my blog are:

andieleah78(at)gmail(dot)com - $10 Amazon GC

 brunettelibrarian(at)gmail(dot)com - $5 Amazon GC

The three grand prize winners are:
 After over 8,000 comments our Hero Hop has some grand prize winners!!
Congrats!
Grand Prize Winners:

Kindle Fire Winner:
Michele Ann Oboyle
(from Carrie Anne Brownian’s Blog)

$50 Amazon Gift Card:
Daphne Deaton
(from Kristine Cayne’s Blog)

Swag Pack:
Jan D
 (from Karen McCullough’s Blog)

Thanks again for your participation.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for the gift card :) I was so surprised to see it and did a little dance of happiness. Thank you!! It is definitely going to go towards books :)

    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. And I completely understand about the book. I do the same thing. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Love the picture!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks for popping by, Stacey. Glad you liked the picture. That thing was trying to eat my camera though. :)

      Delete