Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Review of Pinocchio Syndrome by Casea Major

Pinocchio Syndrome
Pinocchio Syndrome - Casea Major


Blurb: Chio Pino, Chicago’s newest wiseguy, has been given his most important assignment to date – a week of protection detail for Rosaria De Luca, the mob boss’ daughter. Home from college on spring break, Rose is determined to lose her virginity to the man she’s had a crush on since she was in fourth grade. With a meat cleaver wielding godfather on his ass and an overly amorous temptress in his face, Chio’s problems are growing like his dick when he lies. Will he lose his expandable man part and his heart with one impulsive act?

Review: I'm not the biggest erotic romance reader, but the blurb really interested me on this one. 

Rose is a likeable character, but Chio made this short story for me, in my opinion. I absolutely loved this guy's outlook on romance and his love of the Buick Lucerne. I couldn't stop laughing at some points in the story. 

I thought this was a great twist of the original fairy tale. It's loaded with humor, which is something I truly enjoy in my books. The best I can describe the story without giving too much away is "sexy, short romance meets fairy tale Goodfellas".   

If you are looking for a fun, sexy short read packed with humor, definitely give this book a read. I'm certain you will enjoy it.


Available for purchase at: Amazon
Please visit the author at: Website

10 comments:

  1. Wasn't it one of the funniest books that you've read in a while? The scene at the Cubs game is brilliant.

    Great review...

    Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it was hilarious. His pride with that Buick was killing me. I laughed about the pimp pee in the back of it for a while. :)

      Delete
  2. I like humor in my reads to Melissa...sounds like a fun book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very humorous, Christine. If you like erotic romance, you should definitely check it out.

      Delete
  3. Love humor in the books I read. Thanks for a great review. This is in my TBR stack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I loved this book! I've read it three times and it keeps getting funnier.
    I agree, Chio was hilarious!
    Damn, I feel like reading it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the best! So glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely on this one! I love humor in my books...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is hysterical! Sexy, funny, romantic...the list of adjectives goes on. Chio is so freakin' funny and wonderful. Casea knocked this one outta the park! Great review. (Can you tell I concurred with it? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, indeed. I agree with you, Jenna. Thanks for popping by. :)

      Delete